Pidän tästä loppukan(y)eetista.

Yeah, respect my trendsetting abilities. Once that happens, everyone wins. The world wins; fresh kids win; creatives win; the company wins.

I think what Kanye West is going to mean is something similar to what Steve Jobs means. I am undoubtedly, you know, Steve of Internet, downtown, fashion, culture. Period. By a long jump. I honestly feel that because Steve has passed, you know, it’s like when Biggie passed and Jay-Z was allowed to become Jay-Z.

I’ve been connected to the most culturally important albums of the past four years, the most influential artists of the past ten years. You have like, Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Henry Ford, Howard Hughes, Nicolas Ghesquière, Anna Wintour, David Stern.

I think that’s a responsibility that I have, to push possibilities, to show people: “This is the level that things could be at.” So when you get something that has the name Kanye West on it, it’s supposed to be pushing the furthest possibilities. I will be the leader of a company that ends up being worth billions of dollars, because I got the answers. I understand culture. I am the nucleus.
^^multa on tää keeping up with kardashians jääny jostain kumman syystä tsekkaamatta, en osannu odottaa et disick noin vaivaannuttava kaveri. hirvee video (y)

Levy kyllä parasta. Ei ole oikeasti pystynyt ees kuuntelemaan mitään muuta moneen päivään. Vaikka 808s ja Dark Fantasy toki kovia levyjä, niin nyt nekin tuntuu vähän muniinpuhaltelulta. Kuten about kaikki muukin.

Kai tää jossain vaiheessa ohi menee, mut voi olla et tän kesän tämä on ainoo levy.
Samaa mieltä. MBDTF on kova levy ja oli etenki ilmestyessään todella päräyttävä. Yeezukseen verrattuna kuitenkin erittäin löysä ja poppi. Tällä uudella levyllä on parasta kokonaisuus, just sopivan ahdistunut ja sekava tunnelma.
Lue lisää alueelta Kulttuuri & lifestyle tai katso uusimmat viestit.